About Me

My photo
I am the girl that sits in the corner and read a book. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace,or talking to a girlfriend on a cellphone or regular phone. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain. BUT I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn’t care if people call her different, who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with alot of things, who can express herself better with words than actions, who doesn't need a guy to complete her, and knows the importance of the little things.

My Music

Monday, April 5, 2010

WIT


Wrinkle In Time

Another Post. I have to pick four characters to admire and why.

I admire Charles Wallace.

I admire him because of his intelligence. He, at a young age is very smart. I know I am in the middle, but he is at the high end of the stick. I envy his mind and power. When I mean power, I mean mental power. He is smart enough not to fall in any traps and is mentally powerful enough to block the red eyed man's mind attack. I also wish I had the courage to give up myself, to allow myself to be controlled, to find my own father. I admire Charles's intelligence, mental power, and courage.

I admire Calvin.

I admire him because of his determination. His will is strong and I envy that. He wants to protect Meg and Charles very much and I envy that feeling. Calvin's determination is strong enough to follow Meg, Charles, and three unnknown, ominous, ladies to an unknown place. I admire Calvin for his determination and his will.

I admire Meg.

I admire her because of her passion and she is strongwilled. She fights against bullies and doesnt let them hurt her that much. She is passionate enough to search another world to find her missing father. I envy her passion and determination. She would fight boys older than her because they insulted Charles Wallace, her little brother. I envy that. I admire Meg's passion and strength.

I admire Mrs. Murry.

I admire her because even though her love of her life is missing, unknown, and might even be dead, she still doesn't let it drag her down. She manages her children great and doesn't let nasty rumors her hurt. I envy the way rumors don't bother her and that she can still live somewhat normally even though she misses her husband terribly. She doesn't cry in front of her children, and I think she is great for that. She can seem like she is okay, even though her heart is broken. I admire Mrs. Murry because of her strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment